At a time of grief, you need a caring, professional solicitor to ensure your loved one’s estate is managed and distributed on their death in a timely manner. Here at Haighs solicitors in Mirfield we try to eliminate the stress from this process using our professional yet understanding approach. With many years of experience, we can guide you through the whole process.
Based in the centre of Mirfield we can offer a comprehensive probate service which includes:
- Obtaining Grant of Probate
- Identifying all the assets and liabilities of the deceased;
- Applying for the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration;
- Contacting the relevant banks, building societies, insurance companies, government department and creditors;
- Dealing with Inheritance tax and other tax matters;
- Valuations of properties, personal possessions and shares;
- Assisting with the sale of any assets;
- Dealing with unpaid debts; and Distributing the assets.
Our service aims to minimise heartache from the Probate process and ensure the state is distributed as quickly as possible. Based in Mirfield with parking nearby we have a ground floor office and meeting room where we can discuss your probate needs and give you peace of mind.
Contact our Mirfield office today for probate advice on 01924 489197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org