At Haighs solicitors we offer a comprehensive service to those either buying or selling a business. It is essential good sound legal advice is sought to ensure a smooth as possible transaction takes place. There are many factors to take into consideration when buying or selling a business with every transaction bringing unique issues.
These factors need to be taken into consideration:
· The business premises (taking on a lease or freehold);
· The stock of the business;
· The tools and furniture of the business;
· The name, brand and reputation of the business;
· The customer lists and ongoing contracts;
· The staff
Any sale or purchase of a business can be daunting so having a friendly knowledgeable legal firm like Haighs is essential.