About Haighs Solicitors
Qualifications: LL.B Business Law, 1991. Nick qualified as a solicitor in 1994.
Nick Haigh has a wealth of legal experience and specialises in property and commercial transactions. Having completed his training contract with a small local practice in 1994, he worked in-house for 5 years, working for a company with a nationwide network of franchisees. Nick returned to private practice in 2000 and most recently worked for a large commercial firm in Leeds, dealing with property and business sales and acquisitions.
Nick is married to Jane and is a proud father to Tom and Finn. Nick enjoys playing golf and skiing and is actively involved in Rotary.
Examples of transactions which Nick has dealt with include the following:
• The sale of a hotel on the south coast for over £1,000,000;
• The property aspects of a corporate re-organisation for a multi-million pound property portfolio company;
• Leases of various units with annual rentals ranging from £5,000 to over £100,000;
• The sale and leaseback of an industrial unit in Halifax for over £750,000;
• The purchase of a prime city-centre unit, comprising retail units at ground floor level and offices above, for over £1,000,000;
• Various residential property transactions ranging from £50,000 to £2,750,000.